Updated December 7, 2020
Contributors to the H&F Hub must have post-secondary education in a Human Ecology-related field of study.
Articles are original content and topics must adhere to the following criteria:
- Current home economics information that is relevant to people living in Canada.
- Information and content that supports the mission of the Manitoba Association of Home Economists (MAHE) in improving quality of life for individuals, families and/or communities.
- Support the profession of home economists as highly skilled professionals in the community.
Note about re-sharing of 3rd party content:
If a contributor would like to share/review information developed by a 3rd party:
- The three primary blog post article topic criteria must still be met
- Original content must be sourced from a credible professional or organization
- Contributor is encouraged to expand on /explain why the information being shared is relevant to the Home & Family consumer audience
- Proper reference / credit must be given to original source
Technical requirements for all posts:
- Length should be 100-500 words, written in precise clear wording
- Submitted in Microsoft Word, Google docs or similar format
- Proofread carefully and edited before submitting
- Title that is related to the topic for blog sort/searchability
- Include photo or graphic in gif/tif/jpeg format. It is the responsibility of the contributor to ensure proper permission to use image/graphic. Royalty free photos and good quality photos taken by the contributor are suggested.
- Author must provide a short bio (no more than 50 words) including professional designations, work/history information and/or reason for their authority on the subject matter.
All posts are subject to editing by the administrator. If you would like to contribute to the Home & Family content through the H&F Hub, submit your article for consideration to .